Tuesday, December 12, 2017

JUST FRIENDS is out today!

Dude, so it's true. I'm writing YA novels again. I have one out today, in fact. You may have seen it around on Facebook, twitter, or instagram. I'm not sure if people still come to blogs or not, but I figured I better put it here too.

JUST FRIENDS is a novel I poured my heart and soul into a few years ago. It made the rounds in New York, but ultimately, it went on the hard drive. Until this past summer, when I decided to resurrect it.

Kindle Scout passed on it, and I thought, "I know how to self-publish. And I know how to hire great editors." So I did the second, and now I'm doing the first.

I hope you'll go get a copy! JUST FRIENDS is told entirely from a male POV, something I've never done before. (Yes, I know ABANDON was told from two male POVs. Two. This is the first time I've attempted to have one boy carry the whole story. I think it turned out pretty well!)

About JUST FRIENDS: High school senior, Mitch Houser, is thrilled to have multiple colleges recruiting him because of his record-breaking times on the track, but Mitch hasn’t told anyone the real reason he’s been setting records.

He’s trying to outrun his girl problems.

Mitch can't keep running from his problems, and he'll have to face both Jade and Holly—and decide which one of them to put into the “just friends” category.


Go get your copy now!

1 comment:

Play Bazaar said...

and you ought to have the option to get some sign of what that will cost you.satta king
play bazaar

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget